My name is Danny Chen from period nine's AP English class. At the time of this writing, I'm a junior. I'm on the Francis Lewis boy's varsity volleyball team and I plan on joining more teams/clubs this year. I enjoy playing a variety of sports like basketball and handball and I sometimes like writing down random story ideas that pop up in my head on scrap paper. As a person, I'm generally laid-back. There will be days where I am quiet and days where I am more energetic in class.
On the other hand, I volunteer quite a bit in school. Since I'm in the JROTC program, I'm able to help out in certain events like clean-up and car wash. When I go to college, I plan on majoring in the medical field to become either a pharmacist, physician assistant, or pediatrician. The reason I choose to go for the medical field is because it interests me. However, in case I have to change my major for some reason, becoming a programmer is my runner-up job.
On the other hand, I volunteer quite a bit in school. Since I'm in the JROTC program, I'm able to help out in certain events like clean-up and car wash. When I go to college, I plan on majoring in the medical field to become either a pharmacist, physician assistant, or pediatrician. The reason I choose to go for the medical field is because it interests me. However, in case I have to change my major for some reason, becoming a programmer is my runner-up job.
Comments
Post a Comment