Blog #5 My AP English Exam Experience

       I wasn't too anxious about taking the AP English exam, but the multiple choice was still as tough on the brain as the mock tests we take in class. I do feel that the full mock exam that some of us took on Saturday helped as I was able to get a simulation of how taking the test was, which allowed me to know what I was going to get into. Although I expected the AP English exam to be as difficult as the mock test (which was the case for me), I wasn't too tense and just focused on what needed to be done. The gym environment didn't really matter to me, but I really disliked the small desks because my back and neck felt strained when bending down to read and write. On the other hand, I actually liked the essay questions; The passages were an interesting read and I actually enjoyed writing the essays a bit, much to my surprise. And as for my hopes and dreams, they still remain intact given that they aren't really defined yet.

I am finally done with this thing!

Comments

  1. I agree with the part about the mock exam that we took on Saturday. It was extremely helpful because it allowed me plan out my time wisely during the actual exam. I also agree the desk that we had to take our exam on was extremely small. My pens and pencils kept on rolling off the table, and my papers kept on falling. And, YES!!! WE ARE FINALLY DONE WITH THIS EXAM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I was not there for the mock test, I still do think it probably would have helped like you said. The desks were small and annoying. But, I also did not like the gym atmosphere. I would have much rather that we be in a classroom setting instead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #4 Satire Project Reflection